The NJDHSS finally responds to Maureen Drummond's query to the Attorney General from April 2008.
The department ignores her requests for hard facts to back up their statements, and throws out all the information she provided which did not agree with the folks they prefer to listen to. The Health Department response entirely passes the buck, citing that NJDHSS is simply following the lead of the AMA, AICP, AAP, CDC, etc. Again, no data is provided proving the safety of NJ’s collective vaccine schedule. See file.
Read the letter from the NJ Health Department HERE
- Mar2009 Neurodevelopmental disorders skyrocket in ...
- Feb2009 NJDHSS postpones deadline after all
- Jan2009 Children around NJ kicked out of school/ d...
- Jan2009 NJDHSS refuses to regulate pediatric flu s...
- Jan2009 NJDHSS allows grace period until January 1...
- Dec2008 NJCVC meets NJ Health Commissioner Howard
- Dec2008 NJDHSS memo clarifies Religious Exemptions...
- Nov2008 NJDHSS comes out against Vaccination Choic...
- Nov2008 Response to NJDHSS: HPV flyer is FALSE
- Oct2008 NJDHSS phone conversation passes the buck
- Oct2008 Big Vaccination Choice Rally in Trenton
- Oct2008 Letter from NJDHSS passes the buck
- Sep2008 Weeks late, NJDHSS puts it in writing
- Sep2008 Four new shots required for school
- Jun2008 NJ State Epidemiologist joins big pharma
- Jun2008 NJ Attorney General shirks responsibility
- Apr2008 Debunk NJDHSS’s HPV flyer to NJ Atty Gener...
- Mar2008 Coalition meets Gov. Corzine's Policy Advi...
- Feb2008 NJDHSS releases HPV “educational materials...
- Jan2008 Heather Howard becomes Health Commissioner...
- Dec2007 Health Commissioner Jacobs resigns
- Dec2007 Health Commissioner Jacobs adopts new regu...
- Dec2007 Public Health Council meeting
- Nov2007 Gov. Corzine appoints new Health Commissio...
- Jan2007 Public hearing on proposed new regulation
- Dec2006 Notification of proposed new regulation
- ▼ September (26)